Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve

I just dropped Rocky off to preschool (pictures of that another time!) and put Chasey down for a nap.  Time to catch up on my pictures over the last month or so.  Unfortunately there haven't been too many pictures taken with my camera because I am just SO busy.  Between the holidays, the house and the kids I feel like I blink and the day is over.  Now Rocky will be in school three afternoons a week, Chasey is potty training and yesterday we got two handsome little nephews added to our family.  Life is busy as usual!

Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve.  We get together every year with my mom's side of the family and see my aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins.  We weren't sure how the kids would do since the party didn't even start until 6pm but they did amazingly well.  Everyone behaved for the most part and Michael and I even got to enjoy ourselves a little bit.

Before we left:



At the party right before we changed her out of her party dress and into her jammies.  She looked so adorable in that dress!




Dessert after they put their Christmas jammies on




I think we finally made it home around 11 that night.  The boys were so excited about Santa it took them a little while to settle down.  Michael and I made it to bed around 1am after we finished up all of our last minute things.  Christmas is very different once you're a parent!

No comments:

Post a Comment