Sunday, December 11, 2011

Busy Weekend

Weekend catch up. Friday I worked on the downstairs half bathroom.  It was off white and a little abused when we moved in.  It didn't even have a mirror.  Here is how it looked when I was finished painting.






































The paint color is called Anonymous by Behr and it might be my favorite color in the house so far.  In fact I started painting the dining room the same exact color tonight.  I'm not usually one to paint rooms in the same color but trust me, if you saw this color in person you would want to paint your whole house in it too.  We still have a few things to do in the bathroom but the main things are done.  Just need some artwork or other fun things for the walls.

Saturday was shopping, baby shower for my sister in law and neighborhood Christmas party.  Too busy for any pictures!

Today we spent the day at home finishing up and starting some projects.  This was Chasey this morning waiting for daddy and Rocky to come downstairs and join him.  How cute is this face??




We then spent the afternoon decorating our Christmas tree.  Its a little small for the space but next year we'll be picking out a real one and ditching this fake one.





































I love pictures of ornament reflections. Our living room looks pretty cool in this one.


Busy weekend is over but its soon to be followed by a busy week.  Christmas shopping, Christmas party, my birthday and all the other little things that fill our days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment