Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chasey Face

I finally feel like I have a minute to go through some pictures.  Most of the 80 something new pictures on my camera are of the house so I figured I would post the kids first. 

Chasey in the old house.  Not sure what we were watching out the window, but look how happy he is!




The move has probably been the hardest on Chasey but he's taking it surprisingly well.  He went from sharing a room and sleeping in a crib to having his own room and sleeping in a big boy bed.  Poor guy.  We have only been living in the house for about a week and half full time and he's already napping and sleeping in his bed like a champ.  I don't even have to lay with him.  He will usually get up a couple of times and make me put him back in bed but I think he likes to see me mad.  So I pretend to be mad, he's satisfied and then marches off to bed to fall asleep by himself.  He's such a good boy (even when he's in terrible twos mode!)

No comments:

Post a Comment