Monday, November 14, 2011

Woops

Okay I know it has been a really long time since I posted any pictures but it has also been a really long time since I've had a minute to even think about pictures.  We're getting down to the wire now with closing on the new house so there has been a ton of stuff to do.  Packing is almost complete and then the scrubbing and cleaning will begin.  We are all SO excited for the move but it has added another level of chaos to the house.  We don't do well when our stuff is all over the place.  We like order and organization around here!

Just a few cell phone pictures again.  I do have some on my camera from the past 10 days but there aren't many and I don't have time to go through them.  The troops will be up any second now so you're stuck with my instagram pics.  Better than nothing I guess.









































No comments:

Post a Comment