Friday, November 4, 2011

Baby Smiles

Grayson finally started showing some real smiles the other day.  Its so cute to see her little face light up when she sees something she likes.  So far she's smiled at me acting like an idiot and talking baby talk and she's smiled at her brothers.  They are pretty goofy too so I can see where the smiles came from : )






I'm so behind on pictures.  The days are literally flying by and I feel like I haven't sat down in weeks.  Between the kids and attempting to pack up an entire household (while holding a baby) things are getting crazy around here.  I did get a new iphone the other day and have now become obsessed with the instagram app.  I love taking pictures and messing around with them on there.  Something a little different.  Here are some phone pics from the last couple of days.




No comments:

Post a Comment