Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Miss Grayson

I am so lame, I didn't even take Grayson's two month pictures.  In my defense, she turned two months old the day after we moved and I could barely find my clothes let alone the background paper, teddy bear and the white board.  I keep telling myself that I'll do it tomorrow and then somehow another day will escape me.  There is SO much to do around here on top of taking care of the three kids all day.  Considering I'm awake for about 19 hours out of the day you would think I would find the time. 

We took Grayson to her 2 month well visit about 10 days ago and she weighed in at 10lbs 12oz and was 21" long.  Apparently that's slightly below average but to us she seems SO small.  I guess we're just so used to our gigantic boys that we forgot what an average sized baby looks like lol.  Other updates on the princess: she's still a fuss bucket and likes to be held all the time.  She spends many hours a day in the baby bjorn or in my arms.  She is not what you would call a good sleeper.  Lately i've been getting 12am until about 5:30 in the morning.  So by the time I finally fall asleep I average about 5 hours of sleep a night *yawn*.  When she is in a good mood her little baby smiles are way too cute.  Her entire face lights up.

Here she is about 3 weeks ago.  She's filled out a little more since then : )




<3 baby yawns

No comments:

Post a Comment