Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Month Stats

Grayson had her one month well visit today.  My little peanut weighed in at 8lbs 3oz and is now 20.5 inches long.  She is hovering around the 20th percentile for weight and the 25th percentile for length.  When you consider that Rocky was born at 9lbs and 21 inches long, you can see just how petite she is.  Although she is my littlest baby so far I'm not entirely convinced its going to stay that way.  Chasey was only a little bigger than Grayson at 1 month old and quickly jumped to the upper percentiles on the growth chart.  I'm sure she'll end up joining the boys at the top of the height and weight curves but we'll enjoy her peanut status while we can.

I took a bunch of pictures of Grayson while she was sleeping this afternoon.  I haven't had time to fix too many of them so here is one that I love that didn't require too much.  Look at that pretty little face <3

No comments:

Post a Comment