Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 213- Crabby

Oh, what a day!  I have no idea what's going on this week but everyone needs to snap out of it.  Fit after fit and problem after problem.  I feel like I spent all day yelling, keeping everyone in line and trying to keep the peace.  There wasn't much peace to be had but I tried at least.  We headed out this afternoon after two failed nap attempts.  I thought getting out and going swimming at Mima's and Pipa's would help improve attitudes but I think we just brought our misery to them.  The fits continued at the pool, in the pool and at the park.  Everyone finally settled in for the end of our visit and despite the crabbing I know the boys enjoyed themselves.  I didn't have energy for much besides snapping a few pictures so here you go!





No comments:

Post a Comment