Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 214- Six Years

How is it possible that I have been married for six years already?  The wedding is almost a distant memory by now but somehow it seems like it was just yesterday.  We have led some pretty busy lives these past six years but I'm positive that I wouldn't change a thing. Love you honey, you really are the best even though we love to give you a hard time : )

While I was busy being passed out this morning my dear husband woke up, snuck out of bed and cooked me breakfast.  I walked downstairs and found this waiting for me.


After all these years he still comes up with some good ones sometimes!  Breakfast was delicious and it was the perfect present for this pregnant girl.

We had a pretty enjoyable day with a lot of visitors.  The boys were a little better in the behavior and attitude department but I still caught this beauty on "film".



R was rocking out to the Journey concert on the Today Show, minding his own business and C decided it would be fun to play soccer with R's head.  Perfect end to this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment