Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 206- Heat Wave

Holy heat!  It is so unbelievably hot out there its not even funny.  The heat index is over 100 degrees.  That's way too hot to do anything but sit in the air codnitioned house or head to the pool.  We went to my aunt's this morning to try out the pool idea and it went pretty well for the most part.  We had my nephew with us so that meant three active boys under the age of 8 who don't know how to swim completely on their own.  That meant me and my big pregnant belly in a bathing suit because we needed all hands on deck : /  At least the tankini still fit so that was something to be happy about.  We stayed in the water for a long time and I don't know who is more worn out now, me or the boys.  It is definitely a lot of work watching them in the pool and keeping them happy.  Here are a few quick shots since I only had a few minutes before I was needed in the water again.



R loves going under water and he has no fear of jumping off the side.


This little monkey wouldn't think twice about stepping off the side of the pool and into the water.  Definitely can't take your eyes off him!




I haven't been in a pool in a long time but I have to admit that it felt good.  It was nice to feel weightless and cool for a little while.  I think we will all be sleeping well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment