Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 203- LoL

I can't even explain why I looked down today, saw what R did with his legos, and actually laughed out loud.  Something about the lego men riding the lego animals just made me laugh.  Check out the fireman riding the lion, waving his arm in the air!


R has been playing so nicely with his toys lately.  He has a great imagination and sometimes I just sit and watch him play because he comes up with the funniest things.




Completely unrelated- we got some very exciting news today.  We knew for a few weeks that we would be getting a new niece or nephew this winter, but today we found out we will be getting two!! That's right, my big brother is having twins : )  I think we are all still in shock, especially my brother.  I am so excited to have twins in the family though, they will be the first.  How cute are they going to be?!  Congrats to them, such amazing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment