Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 193- Life's a Beach

Today was a disgusting muggy day.  We had major storms forecasted for tonight so I knew there wasn't going to be much chance to get out and about.  We spent the early afternoon having lunch at Panera with Grandma and Nona and then wandered around Target for a bit.  Once we got home we had the whole afternoon stretched before us without much planned.  R decided he wanted to go to the "beach" and a good form of entertainment was born.  They play this game once in awhile and it always makes me laugh.  Blankies get spread out like towels, shirts come off, glasses go on and various other items are thrown into the action.  Its even funnier when you consider a a crazy storm was raging on outside the window and not a drop of sunshine was to be found anywhere.  Thank goodness for healthy imaginations!





The view from the other side of the house.  Silly boys.


In baby girl news I have finally decided on the bedding I want for her future nursery.  She doesn't technically have a room yet but we are in the process of hopefully making that happen.  I'm starting to feel a little bit of panic since I will be 26 weeks tomorrow.  That may seem like a lot of time left but if you consider the fact that I delivered C at 36 weeks its really not.  We prbably have 10-12 weeks before Miss Grayson makes her appearance and I have nothing ready except a closet full of adorable clothes.  We most likely will not be moved by the time she gets here but I want to have as much ready for her future room as possible when we make the move so the setup is easier.  Really I'm just excited to get her room underway but how can you blame me?

Here is the bedding I finally decided on- MiGi Sweet Sunshine Collection.  The main room colors will be pale yellow and gray with aqua accents.  Very fun, girly and a little different.  Very different from what I first picked out but I am in love with it. Ignore the super matchy room, we are going with bedding set only right now (bumper, sheet, crib skirt and blanket).

No comments:

Post a Comment