Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 194- The Closet

We were busy today but not as crazy running around as usual.  I for once feel pretty relaxed at the end of a Saturday.  The boys headed out to swimming around 8:30 and then had a playdate at the sprinkler park near our house.  I wandered around with my mom looking for nursery decorations and more cute baby clothes.  At this point baby girl is going to be the best dressed girl in the state but we can't seem to help ourselves.  We have been finding the best deals in all of our usual stores. My mom has been SO generous and I think almost everything in Grayson's closet was bought by her.  Good thing she has good taste : )

Here is what Grayson's armoire looks like at the moment.  Right now it has 0-3, 3-6 and 6-12 month clothes.  The baskets under the clothes hold the shoes and accessories for each size.  We are at the point now where we are pretty much out of space.  I might have to move out the bigger sizes soon and move them in as needed.  Hopefully she'll have her own room by the time that happens!


I'm a little mad I bought pink, white and brown baskets since our color scheme is now yellow, white and aqua.  I guess since they're hidden in the closet I can get over it but we'll see, i'm a perfectionist.  The bedding was officially ordered today (thanks to all the parents!) so we can now start looking for coordinating items.  I want to get an area rug for the room to help tie everything together and keep the rugs clean.  Here is one I fell in love with after a quick search today- Dash and Albert Scroll Platinum Hooked Wool Rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment