Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 188- The Wedding

Last night was the big wedding and everyone had such a great time.  R was such a rockstar.  He did awesome in the church, making it down the whole long aisle and sitting quietly in his seat next to the groomsmen.  He stood in the longest receiving line I have ever seen and thanked everyone who complimented him.  After the ceremony he wanted to come on the party bus with is new "friends" and listen to the music.  He smiled htrough picures and he even went with the guys to get his picture taken with them.  R did an aweosme job through all of this but the best part of the whole night was the nonstop dancing.  This kid was a machine! He danced the entire night from about 7 until 11:30 when he finally started slowing down.  He made about a million new friends and danced with pretty much everyone at the wedding.  It was probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  He had a giant smile plastered on his face the entire time.

I brought my camera with me but since R was having such a great time I didn't want to take it out and play photographer instead of enjoying the fun with him.  The photographer and videographer loved him so I know there will be at least 100 pictures of him showing up within the next couple of weeks. 

Here are two quick ones I snapped during cocoktail hour.  R was unhappy because he wanted to get the party started and the music wasn't playing yet.



One of the best parts of the whole night?  The photobooth.  Everyone had so much fun going in there and dressing up with the props.  R thought it was great because we got to keep a copy of the pictures and another copy went into a scrapbook for the bride and groom.  Here are a few of ours from last night but we have about 4 more sets we managed to get into the booth for (R loves to look at pictures of himself!)


This is my absolute favorite- R went into the booth on his own.  How cute are these?!


Such a good wedding and so much fun.  I can't believe its over already.  We're just hanging out this morning, getting cleaned up and then going to get our little guy.  I missed C so much these past few days I cab't wait to squeeze him!

No comments:

Post a Comment