Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 187- Rehearsal

Part 1 of wedding weekend is done and it went great!  R did such an awesome job and made us so proud.  He was so excited all day to head down to the church and practice walking down the aisle.  He sat through a super long rehearsal, walked next to me like a champ and hung with the groomsmen like they were his best friends.  When rehearsal was over Tarryn gave R his pillow to carry in the wedding tomorrow.  Look at the excited look on his face, just sitting in his carseat stuck in traffic on 95, just because he was holding his "special pillow".


After the church we headed to the groom's  parent's house for dinner and a party.  R hung with his new friends and made everyone laugh with his constant chattering.  He got an awesome new easel, paints and paint brushes as his thank you gift for being in the wedding party.  He was so excited he had to open up the paint in the middle of the party and test it out for a few pictures. 

I have to leave the house at 7:30 tomorrow to head to hair and makeup so I probably won't see R before I leave.  My first glimpse of him in his fancy suit will be when we all meet up at the church.  I am handing my camera over to Michael so that he can get it to me after the ceremony and I can catch my little guy all dressed up for his special job as ringbearer.  Its going to be a long day tomorrow but I have a feeling that we're all going to have a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment