Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 179- Aaaahhhhh!!!

The title of this post is supposed to be me screaming in joy and disbelief.  We got news this afternoon that our offer was accepted on the most perfectly beautiful house I have ever seen.  We are so completely overjoyed and excited I don't even know where to start.  Of course there are a lot more details to take care of before everything is set in stone but we cleared one major hurdle today.  I'm not going to post too many details or other info about it since I'm sure there will be plenty of that in the upcoming months.  For now I am just going to bask in the joy of knowing our offer was accepted and we are on our way to a new house.

Here are the boys playing in the driveway and street.  Hopefully by the fall they will be playing in their brand new backyard : )



No comments:

Post a Comment