Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 180- House Stuff

Its Saturday again so of course we had a few plans.  The boys went to swimming lessons this morning while I went out for a little bit with my mom.  We had an appointment at noon to go look at our future house.  I was so excited all night thinking about it that I had trouble sleeping.  I had so many thoughts and ideas running through my head it was ridiculous.  I LOVE to decorate and I have been itching for a long time now to have some new projects.  I really want to take my time with this house since its supposed to be our "forever" house.  Get ready for a lot of decorating posts in the future!

On to the house. . . it was just as beautiful and perfect as we remembered.  The only downside was that the tenant was there while we had our showing making it pretty uncomofortable.  I had wanted to take pictures of each room so that I had them for planning purposes but no luck.  After seeing it again though we are even more excited than we were before.  Its going to be such a great place to live with plenty of space for us all to stretch out- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a formal living room (or study), large dining room, great kitchen (with an island!), family room, playroom and a finished walk out basement with an extra bedroom.  We are going from about 1600 sq ft to over 4000 sq ft with the finished basement.  Its crazy to even think about and a little overwhelming.  I just hope this all works out or there might be a few disappointed people in this house.

Here is a quick snapshot of C in between our afternoon activities and going out to dinner. His expression made me laugh out loud : )

No comments:

Post a Comment