Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 171- 22 weeks and 5 days

I have to leave the house in about an hour to go to a rehearsal dinner for one of our friends.  I realized about 20 minutes ago that I had yet to take my pictures for the day.  Woops. 

We ended up heading out to lunch since my mom got out of work early.  From Panera we went to Home Goods, Target and then Destination Maternity.  We ended up being a lot busier then we planned to be.  In Target I picked up a BellaBand in an effort to tame my bulging belly button.  I don't mind the belly button sticking out but sometimes it makes me look so much bigger than I actually am.  I have officially reached the point where I don't want to look any bigger than I really do!

Here is the belly at 22 weeks and 5 days with the BellaBand on.  You can still see the belly button but its a big improvement!


And here is what happens when you try to get 30 seconds to yourself to snap a picture



No comments:

Post a Comment