Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 169- Two in a Row?!

I can't believe what a great day we had.  That makes two in a row!  I'm sitting here another night happy and calm and pretty much stress free.  Can't really ask for much more : )

We didn't do much again today.  The weather was cold and rainy so we hung out in the morning and got to cleaning and laundry in the afternoon.  I finally moved the boys' final things out of the armoire in the hallway so that I could have a place just for Grayson's things.  Since we don't know if or when we will be moving I have to be prepared to be in this house when she's born.  The hallway armoire is the best spot since she'll be sleeping in our room for the first few months anyway.  I went out this afternoon and got new hangers in girly colors since the blue ones weren't cutting it, some baskets to help stay organized and some dividers to keep the clothese separated by size.

Here is what it looks like now before I work my organizational magic.  Looking at the picture I'm surprised there isn't more pink in there.  I'm sure that will change!


Since I couldn't just put a picture of my half finished armoire, here are the boys in the bath tonight.  Daddy was behind me making them laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment