Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 159- Hectic

Another crazy weekend around here!  We started Saturday morning with R in a foul mood.  I finally got him smiling over french toast sticks, talking about swimming lessons.



We all got ready, packed up and headed out to swim class around 10.  From there we dropped the boys at Mima's house and then went for an afternoon of house hunting.  We found the perfect neighborhood with the most beautiful houses.  There seemed to be a couple of really good options so we're hoping that one of them will actually work out this time.  Fingers crossed!

After a quick break my mom and I made the trek to Foxwoods for my cousin's bachelorette party.  We had two hours of bowling at the High Rollers club which ended up being a blast.  I bowled a 60 but I am proud to say that wasn't the worst score on the board last night.  The club we went to after bowling was a little different and its always interesting being in a bar while pregnant.  The shuttle from our hotel didn't come back until 1 in the morning and needless to say I was exhausted.  The last time I saw 1 am was while putting C'as paci back in.  I have not been out "partying" that late in a VERY long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment