Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 157- 20 Months

Its hard to believe that C is 20 months old today.  This is what happens when you attempt to take pictures of a 20 month old. 

You either:
 A) cut off their feet


Or, B) cut off their head


A 20 month old does not sit still very well!  C is turning into such a boy lately.  He loves trucks, machines and wrestling with his brother.  He is a tough guy and a wimp at the same time.  He loves to talk and can string 4 words together at a time.  I'm starting to imagine how he will be at 2 and 3 years old.  If I'm right he will be a mischevious little guy but will definitely keep us smiling. 

Here he is doing what he loves best, playing with his "truck trucks".



And since I promised not to leave R out today, I made sure I got a couple of shots in of him as well.  Here he is playing in my parent's backyard.  Well rested and happy from his after school nap.



I also attempted to get some flower pictures while my mom was chasing the boys around but it was super windy out and I have no idea what I'm doing.  Most of them did not turn out sharp but I still thought this one was pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment