Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 151- Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!  For the first time in a long time it actually felt like the start of summer on Memorial Day.  We had sunny skies and temperatures in the nineties today.  We headed out at about 3 this afternoon to go to a Mexican themed bbq with our families.  Since all I crave lately is guacamole it worked out perfectly for me!  We ended up being outside all afternoon, hanging out on the deck in the shade.  The boys were content to play with toys for awhile but then they started getting a little antsy.  Uncle Chris busted out the sprinkler and some serious fun was had.

The lighting was difficult to work with and the boys kept going in and out of the shade.  Out of almost 70 pictures I got a couple of shots that I thought were pretty cool. Thanks to that new lens I was able to stay out of the spray and still get close enough shots of the fun.  Here are the boys in all of their summer time glory.










No comments:

Post a Comment