Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 150- Neighborhood Bbq

Memorial Day weekend is here!  I wasn't really looking forward to it since we had no major plans but its turning out to be jam packed (as usual).  I started the day off sleeping in a little later since Michael got up with the boys.  It felt nice to get up after 5:30 for a change.  I'll admit that it has been catching up with me lately.  Add the daily early wake up hour to being pregnant and coming down with a cold and you get one tired girl.  I felt a little refreshed after my extra sleep though so that was good. 

I had to be at a bridal shower at 11 so it was out of the house early and Michael had the boys for most of the afternoon.  They got to play outside and go to the park.  After a quick stop back at the house to recharge we went to our neighbors for a bbq.  It seems crazy that we could live right across the street from our friends and still have trouble finding time to meet up.  Everyone is so busy lately!  We ate good food, caught up with friends and the kids had a blast running around out back.  I managed to catch a few shots with the new lens but they are nothing to brag about.  I haven't gotten the timing down yet so there are very few sharp shots in the bunch.  Once I get used to the slower focusing time hopefully things will improve!

C chowing down


What a face!


R enjoying his freedom


Having fun on the slide.  He finally learned how to climb up on his own.



Surrounded by the girls lol


The closest thing to a group shot I could come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment