Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 148- 90 mm Love

I dragged three boys down two flights of steps, snacks in hand, just so we could go outside and I could try out my new lens some more.  Despite the slight frustration involved in the mechanics of getting three boys ready to play in the driveway (especially since 2 of them don't do stairs on their own!) it was well worth it.  We have some nice shade in the morning out front and they actually sat still for a little while.  I am loving the new lens so far.  Its a little louder and slower than the 35 but it seems sharp and I love the focal length.  I took all these shots from the other side of the driveway.  I think the boys appreciated the extra breathing room too.  It must be nice not to have a camera all up in your face every second of the day : )



I guess we'll call these out takes since you can see that one or the other isn't cooperating.  But it really does show how goofy they can be so I love them anyway!


I seriously love this one.  It definitely shows their true personalities!


And finally some cooperation <3



 Hopefully I'll have plenty of opportunities to play around with the lens some more this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment