Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 147- New Toy

Before we get to my fun news of the day, here is my over anxious child on his way to school today.  Can you tell just how much he loves it?  He begged me to take his picture and even though we were running late there was no way I could deny him.




Okay on to me (because I'm sure everyone cares!).  Yesterday I finally hit buy on my new lens (Tamron 90 2.8 macro) and it already showed up on my doorstep this afternoon.  I was so excited to get it on the camera and start playing.  It seems like there is going to be a slight learning curve involved since I haven't had anything with this type of reach before.  I've never attempted macro shots either so that's going to be a whole different can of worms.  I'm excited to learn though and from the few shots I did manage to grab in between chasing my demon child around outside I can tell I'm going to have fun with it.

So here are the first shots with the lens.  Nothing spectacular but I have to document my first attempts!

 And he's not entirely in focus but check out that beautiful blurry background <3

No comments:

Post a Comment