Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Catch Up

I swear that I took a picture every day this weekend, I just couldn't find the time (or energy) to post them.  We have been so busy around here and its only going to get busier.  Between the three kids, birthday parties, family obligations and potentially moving in the next month we've got our hands full. 

Friday- Chasey is sort of learning how to use the potty.  I say sort of because he may be the most stubborn child alive and I am short on patience these days.  He will poop on the potty but not pee.  Usually its the other way around.  My kids just like to be difficult!  Hopefully we can devote more time to this once things settle down around here.


Saturday- We had a birthday party to go to for a neighborhood friend.  The kids got to dress up in their costumes.  I didn't take any pictures of the boys because I don't want to ruin the Halloween surprise but trust me they looked adorable.  Here is a quick (and horrible) shot of what Grayson wore.  Black tutu with black and orange striped tights.  She had a pumpkin hat on too.  She was a big hit of course : )

 And one of her cute little face.


Sunday- Michael was out all day so it was me and the kids.  We went to the mall and got Rocky some new jackets (thanks Nona!) since he outgrew everything last year and its getting cold in these parts.  After the mall the kids went and hung out with Nona and Papa for a bit while I got some packing done.  Talk about being overwhelmed.  I'm not sure how we're ever going to get this all done.  Once the day was done we were all exhausted except for little miss who made me hold and rock her for three hours before she finally slept.  Don't let this picture fool you, she wasn't really sleeping.


This could be a big week ahead of us.  The house is most likely going on the market, we will hopefully find out a tentative moving date and Grayson will turn a month old.  Fingers crossed for good house news!

No comments:

Post a Comment