Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Randoms

I'm finding out that baby girl loves to snuggle.  She wants to be held most of the day.  When I think she's asleep I'll put her down and she immediately stretches out (and then wakes up).  She makes some funny faces when she's stretching in every direction.



When Chasey takes his afternoon nap, Rock and I hang out.  Today we picked up a new activity book in Target so Rock spent about 3 hours coloring, writing and counting.  Nice for me!  And in case you were wondering, he's wearing his hat that way because apparently that's the way Justin Bieber wears his.


After Chasey got up we decided to color some Halloween masks we picked up a couple of weeks back.  We were orginally going to paint them but the thought of cleaning up these two and the house after a painting session didn't sound too appealing.  So markers it was.  The boys had fun anyway and even sat and showed off the masks for the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment