Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 Days Old

Hard to believe that 10 days have gone by already.  I feel like I just had her but at the same time I feel like she's been here forever.  She fits in so perfectly we already can't imagine life without her <3




My favorite. . . look at that face!


I brought Grayson back to the hospital this afternoon to get her hearing checked in her left ear.  They couldn't get it before we were discharged and told me to bring her back when I could.  I haven't worried about it too much but let me tell you it was quite the nerve racking experience today!  They tried and tried and tried to get it to pass and had no luck.  Finally after the nurse took the ear piece apart, cleaned it out and put it back together, she passed!  What relief to see the word "pass" flash across the screen.  Cross that off the list of things to worry about. 

Tomorrow morning we head back to the pediatricians for another weight check.  Monday she was a whopping 6 lbs 6 oz.  My bet is that she shot up a bit.  I'm not sure if we made it back up to 7 lbs yet but she has to be moving in the right direction.  She's taking almost 2oz at a time now and is eating more frequently.  We'll see tomorrow I guess!

One of my goals for tomorrow is to try to get a few pictures of those busy boys.  They are too interested in running back and forth with eachother that I have trouble catching them.  I really want another picture of the three kids together but I have a feeling that may be wishful thinking on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment