Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 200- More Sprinkler Shots

I can't believe this is my 200th straight day of taking pictures.  When I started I never thought I would actually make it this far.  More than halfway there!

I woke up this morning feeling SO much better.  I had a million things to get done around the house but I decided to play it smart for once and take it easy instead of running around like a crazy person.  No use feeling better for a day only to make yourself feel worse. 

I hung out with the boys this morning and then headed to my mom's to celebrate my grandmother's birthday.  She's never up here for her birthday so it was nice to celebrate with her for a change.  We drove up to see our new house and neighborhood and when we got back the boys wanted to play in the sprinkler.  Again.  This must be some kind of record for the most sprinkler shots in one week.  I wasn't going to post them but the boys looked so cute playing together, holding hands, that I can't help myself.  I love these rare moments of brotherly love.

The color is all over the place on these but it was one of those puffy cloud kind of days so the sun was in and out.  Still, their cuteness is pretty obvious : )









Happy Friday and I promise to not post any more sprinkler shots this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment