Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 197- Shhh!

C ran us ragged this afternoon/evening so after R and I tossed him in bed around 7 we decided to have ourselves a little treat.  R had picked out whoopee pies at Trader Joe's yesterday and he hadn't had a chance to try them so I figured tonight was a good time for a little treat.  After a couple of hours of being jumped on, bitten and tackled we both needed a little pick me up. 

R kept calling them "poopee pies" and he made a big show of keeping it a secret that we were eating them.  He wanted me to take his picture so that daddy could see his special treat tonight : )


Telling me to be quiet since it was a secret treat and we didn't want anyone (C) to hear.




Not much else was accomplished today.  We went fabric shopping for the nursery drapes and I found a couple of possibilities but haven't yet come to a decision.  I managed to patch holes in the master bedroom and touch up paint so at least that got crossed off my list.  Slow progress is better than no progress I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment