Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 196- Snack Attack

Mondays mean catching up on errands so that's what we did.  A quick trip to Target and Trader Joe's this morning and then C went down for a long afternoon nap.  I'm sure there was a lot of stuff I should have been doing but instead R and I played toys, hung out and I searched the internet for bedding for the boys' rooms.  We woke C up around 3 and then headed to Nona's to visit my brother, sister in law and nephew who got in from vacation this morning.  The boys all played on the deck and took a little time out to eat some brownies.  The light in their eyes looked so pretty I figured I would snap my pictures for the day : )


C showing me his brownie and his "duck duck"



I took these next two shots before R realized what I was doing.  When he saw me taking his picture he told me he did not want his picture taken because he did not want to smile.  So cooperative.


No comments:

Post a Comment