Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 174- Father's Day

Happy father's day!




It was quite the process getting these pictures done this year but in the end it was worth it.  When I took the pictures last year I wanted to make it a yearly tradition so I'm glad Michael guilted me into it.

The boys had a great sleep over at Nona and Papa's last night and we had a great time at the wedding.  Too bad we didn't get to bed until 2am.  We are so exhausted today its not even funny!  We had the entire family over our house this afternoon for a little father's day bbq.  Everyone had a good time but I was too busy and tired to take any pictures : /

This is what we all wish we were doing right now


Happy father's day Michael, you are a wonderful father and the boys are so lucky to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment