Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Twins Are Here!!

Much to everyone's surprise our long awaited identical twin nephews were born on Tuesday, January 3, 2012.  At about 7 weeks premature they are teeny tiny but are doing amazingly well.  They are so, SO cute and I feel so honored that I was able to go to the NICU last night to see them.  Don't let the wires and tubes scare you (Grandma!).  Its all normal preemie stuff and Austin is already off of his air.  These boys are doing great!!

It was dark in the NICU and I didn't want to use my flash because of the babies.  They are hard to get a shot of in their isolettes but you get the idea. So tiny and so perfect in every way.

Austin Robert (my godson!).  The bigger twin at 4lbs 8.8oz and 16.75" long.


Nico Giovanni.  3 lbs. 14oz and 16.75" long.  He was just relaxing with his hand behind his head, sprawled out and sleeping with his mouth open.  He must be happy to have some space to stretch out!


Nico's head is the size of my brother's fist!


Austin



Teeny tiny feet


Nico with his little old man wrinkles


I can't wait to go see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment