Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guitar Face

Rock and Chase decided to have a concert in the living room yesterday.  Mima was involved too but I'm sure she would appreciate if I kept those pictures to myself : )  I kept asking Rock if he wanted the ipod on so that he could sing along with his new Mat Kearney cd.  Rocky being Rocky only wanted to sing his own songs.  You could only imagine what that sounded like!  I thought I would snap a few pictures of the boys during the concert and when I was going through them I noticed that Rocky seems to have a definite "guitar face".  You know that very weird face that some people get while playing?  Yeah, he has that.  Maybe someone was taking notes from Uncle Lucas??

 

Even Chase thought the faces were funny


The captive audience.  She started fussing a few minutes after this.  It may have been due to the performance.


In other news, it looks like we may be moving in less than a month : )  We knew we would be closing on the house by the end of November but we weren't sure if we would be able to get right in because of the tenants living there.  It seems that they are now agreeing to vacate early so that we can move in right at closing.  I'm trying not to get too excited until I see it in writing because these people have been known to go back on their word and change their minds.  Fingers crossed that the tenants find a rental this week and all of the necessary papers get signed.  We are SO excited but we now have SO much to do.  The whole house needs to be packed, things need to be cleaned out and organized.  We have lists to make of things we need right when we move (um, a bed for Chase would be nice).  All this with three kids under the age of 4.  We must be crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment