Sunday, October 9, 2011

Party Time

Another weekend, another party for us!  We started October by celebrating Chasey's 2nd birthday and we will be celebrating a birthday every weekend for the rest of the month.  Today we got together to celebrate Melissa's 21st.  She is the last of the siblings to turn 21.  We are all officially legal now : )  Too bad it had to happen after I got old and tired.  I don't know if I could even make it out to a bar these days if I wanted to.  Maybe once everything settles down with the kids and the house I'll regain some of my energy. Maybe when that happens all of us will be able to go out and celebrate.  Until then, Happy Birthday Melissa- enjoy your new found freedom!!

Since we had a party to attend today it was only right that Grayson got dressed up in some party clothes.  I made some returns the other day and since she didn't really need anything else in her closet I thought I would buy something adorable and completely unecessary.  We found the teeny tiniest little dress you have ever seen with equally tiny little tights.  I thought Grayson looked like a little doll before I dressed her in this outfit. Once she was in it, forget it.  So cute!

A picture of me and my girl <3



Nona and Grayson


Rocky was a busy boy all day long so I didn't catch him in action.  I did catch Chasey chowing down on his strawberry cupcake after he got up from nap.  I never saw someone enjoy a cupcake so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment